Supplies You’ll Need:
- Drill two holes opposite each other in each of the bottle caps
- Stick a head pin through each hole and bend them to create loops
- Connect the caps together by their loops using the jump rings to create strands of bottle caps to your desired length
- Connect each of the strands to a base of some kind – the one in the picture looks like it’s a shower drain or something – you’ll have to use your imagination here!
- Hang the wind chime using a string, twine, yarn, chain or wire. Pick something that goes well with the base you selected!
This particular craft is extremely time consuming (the hole drilling in particular) but the end product is well worth it!